Wednesday, February 3, 2010

More Declaring Prayers

Declaring prayer is taking the spiritual truths of God's Word and prayerfully declaring them into your life.  It is taking spiritual reality and bringing it into this plane with a declaration prayer.  Some call these declaring prayers "faith confessions" or "Godlly or Biblical affirmations."  Whatever you call them. these are power tools for the Christian, scripture quoted as affirmations that when you speak out loud in Jesus' name, you command your body, your finances and even the demons to do what God's Word in the Bible says.

Let the truth of the Word sink deep into your heart, which changes YOU at the deepest level and gives you peace and faith to overcome! As God's ambassador, declare His truth (from His Word) into this world!

These true statements of God's power are based on actual Scripture promises, and because of that we know we are doing God's will when we claim these as reality in our lives. In this way these things are manifested into our world by God's power, which is in His Word, and the Holy Spirit watches over and backs up the Word of God.

Here are some declaring prayers.  Look up the Scripture and meditate upon it as you pray.  End each prayer with "IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!"

Thank You God for your Love! Your word says that you love me so much that You gave Your only Son for me. Therefore, I declare that I believe in Jesus, therefore I will not perish. I have everlasting life. (John 3:16)

Thank You Father that Your Word states that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.  Therefore, I declare I can do all things through the Anointed One and His Anointing which strengthens me. (Phil. 4:13)

Thank You God that I am yours through Jesus Christ, therefore, I declare that the Lord delivers me out of all my afflictions. (Psalm 34:19)

Thank You God that I am a child of the Living God and an inheritor of Abraham's promise through Jesus Christ, therefore I declare that I am blessed when I come in and blessed when I go out. (Deut. 28:6)

Thank You God that Jesus bore my sins in His Body on the tree; therefore I am dead to sin and alive unto God and I declare that by His stripes I am healed and made whole (I Peter 2:24; Rom. 6:11; 2 Cor. 5:21)

Thank You Father that Jesus bore my sicknesses and carried my pain. Therefore I give no place to sickness or pain. I declare that God sent His Word and healed me. (Psalm 103:20)

Thank You Father that You have given me abundant life. I declare that I receive that life through Your Word and it flows to every organ of my body bringing healing and health. (John 10:10, John 6:63)

Thank You God that by Jesus stripes I am healed and I declare that the life of I Peter 2:24 is a reality in my flesh, restoring every cell of my body.

Thank you Lord for your provision, and I declare that my God supplies all my needs according to His riches in Glory. (Phil. 4:19)

No comments:

Here you will find inspiration and encouragement for your prayer life. Prayer is the great gift of God to us. Make use of it often. It is supernatural lightning in the Book. It is the Holy Spirit partnering with you. It is how you touch the face of God.

Search This Blog